If you’re a marketing, corporate communications, social media or PR professional (and who isn’t?), you need to subscribe today to the MaccaPR Blog. Each post brings you marketing lessons drawn from brands like General Mills, Target, Procter & Gamble, Beats By Dre, Dove, Mentos, Apple, Samsung, Kmart, Verizon, Ben & Jerry’s, Burger King, Charmin, Southwest Airlines, Evian Water and Under Armour.
The MaccaPR blog is produced by Maccabee, the Minneapolis-based strategic public relations and online marketing agency that helped OfficeMax launch the viral sensation, ElfYourself.
— “Named one of the best PR blogs in the world”
Recent MaccaPR Blog posts have covered:
- Brand insights for marketers from Taylor Swift, Apple, Bob Dylan, Daft Punk, supermodel Tyra Banks, Ellen DeGeneres and magician David Copperfield.
- Crisis communications flubs of Subway, Chick-fil-A, Coke, and Barilla Pasta.
- The publicity value of breaking a Guinness World Record or paying for branded social media content.
- Insider tips on social media, including secrets of Snapchat and YouTube marketing inspired by McDonald’s, Beats by Dre, and other brands.
- Content marketing lessons from Coca-Cola, John Deere, 3M, and Ameriprise.